“Pedro De Bruyckere (1974) is an educational scientist (PhD) at Arteveldehogeschool, Ghent (www.arteveldehs.be) since 2001. Leiden University since 2018.”
Check my page at Google Scholar for my scientific work.
- in English
- In Dutch
- ‘Is het nu generatie X, Y of Einstein?’ (2009)
- ‘De Jeugd Is Tegenwoordig’ (2011)
- ‘Jongens zijn slimmer dan meisjes’ (2013 en 2016)
- ‘Meisjes kijken’ (2013)
- ‘Ik was 10 in 2015’ (2015)
- ‘Wat we kinderen echt kunnen leren’ (is actually this great book by Daniel Willingham that I translated into Dutch).
- Klaskit (2017)
- In Swedish
- In Chinese
- The translation of Urban Myths about Learning and Education (2018).
- New translations soon to be published: French and Turkish versions of Urban Myths about Learning and Education
About this blog
I have been blogging for in Dutch since 2009 about youngsters, education and popular culture. Lately I have been giving more and more public speeches in English and I’ve noticed more and more non-dutch speaking people started to visit xyofeinstein.be. So, I’ve started this blog with original content on the same topics.
Do you want me as your next public speaker?
Tel: (+31) 010-4333322 E-mail: email@example.com