I do like IFLScience, and articles like this Common Science Myths That Most People Believe are the reason.
So check if you still think:
- There is a dark side of the moon.
- The full moon affects behavior.
- Sugar makes children hyperactive.
- Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
- Dropping a penny from a tall building will kill someone.
- Hair and fingernails continue growing after death.
- Cracking your knuckles gives you arthritis.
- It takes seven years to digest swallowed chewing gum.
- Antibiotics kill viruses.