Time is short in schools.
Fast, free CPD is key.
Here’s a free, 2-hour self-study crash course to help teachers, school leaders, teaching assistants and support staff to grasp the science of learning.
- Memory and overloadPeps McCrae 1 min
- How cognitive load theory changed my teachingZach Groshell 2 mins
- What can we learn from cognitive science?3 mins
- Three applications of cognitive science4 mins
- Why don’t students remember what they’ve learned?5 mins
- Introduction to cognitive scienceRuth Ashbee 6 mins
- Teaching with memory in mindJemma Sherwood 2 mins
- How to learn betterAdam Boxer 2 mins
- What can science tell us about how students learn best?3 mins
- How can we improve the quality of our teaching? 1 min
- One scientific insight for curriculum design4 mins
- Cognitive science and visible learning4 mins
- Why is knowledge important?Dan Willingham 8 minutes
- Worked examples
View original post 136 more words