Too early for a typical Funny on Sunday post, but this is too funny not to share.
Yes, we’ve all been tickled pink by those cheeky, chainsaw-wielding clowns jumping out of bushes on a dark (k)night, but how can we capture this in the classroom?
Here are my top ten tips for successful clowning around:
1. Art: dress up as clowns, complete with face paint, and then draw the clowns, paying particular attention to the menace of the baseball bats.
2. Drama: devise a freeze-frame of a young family running hastily into the darkness away from a clown. Extra marks for those adopting a Stanislavskian approach to the axe swinging.
3. English: write a police report/newspaper article about the murder of an elderly couple by “killer” clowns. Use lots of adjectives. And nouns.
4. PE: practise jumping out of bushes whilst waving your arms. Add a beachball in for added difficulty.
5. Geography: plot all the clown sightings in the UK, then…
View original post 87 more words